Are you part of a commercial media organization and would like to attend PAX so you can produce content covering several exhibitors?
Do you have a YouTube or Twitch channel with more than 50,000 followers or subscribers and would like to attend PAX so you can film videos on the show floor or stream from the expo hall?
Qualified individuals may request a free media or content creator badge for PAX South 2017!
Please submit your request through our Media Registration Form.
Submit the following materials to email@example.com with the subject line: PAX South [insert your outlet/channel name]
- A scan of your business card
- A scan of your drivers license or other government id
- Media Only: A letter on company letterhead, from your editor, stating you will be on assignment to cover PAX South 2017
- Content Creators Only: A link to a video hosted on the channel you are applying for that shows your face
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media Registration closes Dec. 30th at noon PST and no additional submissions or materials to complete applications will be accepted after that time.
- Meeting all the requirements for press registration does not guarentee you a media or content creator pass.
- YouTube Channels Only: You must film on teh show floor and cite exhibitors’ products or services shown in your video(s).
Vlogs outside the expo, interviews with other content creators, or filming fan meet ups does not meet that requirement.
- Podcasts Only: Links provided in step one must introduce the individual applying for the media pass within the first 30 seconds.
- If you or someone you assign to cover PAX South 2017 does not produce content in a timely manner after being granted a media or content creator pass, the journalist assigned and/or your outlet/channel may no longer be eligible for media or content creator passes to future PAX events.
- By applying for a media or content creator badge, you agree to PAX sharing your contact information submitted in step one with exhibitors at PAX South 2017.